Scanning NIR Spectrophotometer Automatic Spectrum with RS232 and For liquid Dope Samples
1. Introduction of the NIR Analyzer
The ME-S410 NIR analyzer is a high level instrument, it with optical system grating monochromator and InGaAs Detector , this instrument also with interface RS232 serial port.
2. Technical Parameters of the NIR Spectrophotometer
Wavelength Scanning Interval
4nm or 8nm or 16 nm
0.002A (at 0.4A)
≥ 103 (at 1500nm)
530*470*300 & 12kg
3. Product Details of the NIR Spectrometers
4. Application of the Near Infrared Spectrophotometer
The type of Transmission NIR, mainly used for liquid samples qualitative and quantitative analysis, applies to gasoline, drinks, milk and other areas of nutrients, water chemistry and other physical properties of the rapid non-destructive analysis determination.
5. Features of the NIR Analyzers
● Single-channel whole spectrum scanning.
● Easily updated.
● Fast scan, wavelength calibrates time from 900nm to 1700nm less than 2 minutes.
● Built in SCM technology, auto 0% and auto background subtraction.
6. Scanning NIR Spectrophotometer Machine
Original: Guangzhou, China
Voltage: 220v, 50Hz / 110V, 60Hz. The voltage can be as local demand.
Payment term: TT /Credit Card / Paypal / Western Union / LC, etc.
Delivery date: About 5 days after receive customer’s payment.
Delivery Method: By air / By express / By sea
Packing: Export Standard, Carton
Market: Oversea Market
Warranty: 12 months
MOQ: 1 Unit
8. Standard Accessories of the Automatic NIR Spectrum
1. NIR Spectrophotometer 1PC
5. User manual 1PC
2. Power cord 1PC
6. Fuse（2A） 2PCS
3. Data processing software package 1PC
7. 1cm quartz square sample cell 1PC
4. RS-232C serial communication cable 1PC
8. 1cm cell holder 1PC
9. Our Advantages
We are the professional export manufacturer of the instrument for lab, with full experience for NIR Spectrophotometer products design, produce, sale, delivery, and after-sale service, etc., and we are being gold member on Alibaba for many years, so we are worthy of your trust !
10. Service of the Types of Near Infrared Spectrophotometer